AGRISTART Accelerator Programs - applications now open
Do you work in Agtech or looking to apply your innovations to the agriculture and food industry?
The HARVEST 2.0 Agtech Accelerator programs are an incredible opportunity for late-stage start-ups and small to medium sized enterprises looking to scale their business, attract investment, develop new networks and partnerships, and explore new markets.
Featuring a line-up of inspiring expert mentors and growth facilitators, highly interactive workshops and informative panel sessions and field trips, the 12-week program will also cover:
- Positioning for growth, including strategic expansion planning
- Adoption strategies for applying new technology in agriculture
- Export market pathways
- Industry connections, including AgriSector corporate mentoring and Meet the Farmers
- Increasing income, including investment readiness, marketing and positioning
- Pitch coaching and media training
- Opportunities to pitch to investors and showcase your technology to the industry
- And much more!
Due to intense interest in the program, AgriStart will also be running a residential intensive version of the program for regional businesses at Muresk Institute. The HARVEST Agri-Innovation Accelerator is a week-long program covering similar topics.
For more information on both Programs and to apply visit HARVEST 2.0
Download the BROCHURE